Python is gaining even more popularity these day with advancement in AI. Jupyter Notebook is a great tool for learning, experimenting, and real work. One minor downside of it is, it's a server process and user need browser to use it. It's a benefit for many situations, but many times I wish it was a standalone application. And netract.io made this possible:
February 16, 2018
September 24, 2017
GOALRun task manager automatically at login, minimized on Windows 10
DETAILSUnlike other versions of Windows, since Win8, putting short-cut of task manager in Start folder won't work as it requires elevated access.
- Create a batch file with below content, and store it in somewhere like "c:\bin\":
start /min taskmgr
- From task bar, type in "Task Scheduler", click on "Create Task..."
- On "General" tab, enter name like "Task Manager at Login". Select user account, check off "Hidden", and select "Windows 10" then click Ok button.
- On "Triggers" tab, select "At log on", select user setting (in my case only myself), and check off "enabled", then click Ok.
- On "Actions" tab, select "Start a program" for Action, then choose the batch file in Program/script. Then click Ok.
Labels: Windows 10